Terms and Conditions
Welcome to imaginecongress.gr!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Imagine Congress & Travel’s Website, located at www.imaginecongress.gr.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use imaginecongress.gr if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Imagine Congress & Travel and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on imaginecongress.gr. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from imaginecongress.gr for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from imaginecongress.gr
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from imaginecongress.gr
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from imaginecongress.gr
- Redistribute content from imaginecongress.gr
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Imagine Congress & Travel does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Imagine Congress & Travel, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Imagine Congress & Travel shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Imagine Congress & Travel reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Imagine Congress & Travel a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Imagine Congress & Travel; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Imagine Congress & Travel. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Imagine Congress & Travel’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
- Booking Confirmation: To confirm your reservation for travel services, airline tickets, hotel bookings, or congress registrations, full or partial payment is required at the time of booking, as specified in the booking details.
- Payment Methods: We accept payments through [list accepted payment methods, e.g., credit/debit cards, bank transfers, etc.]. For certain services, alternative payment methods may be available, and details will be provided during the booking process.
- Currency: All transactions are processed in Euro. Please be aware that currency exchange rates may apply if you are using a payment method denominated in a different currency.
- Security: Your financial security is our priority. We employ industry-standard security measures to protect your payment information. All transactions are encrypted for secure processing
- Payment Processing Time: Payment processing times may vary based on the selected payment method. Please allow sufficient time for the transaction to be completed and verified.
- Failed Payments: If a payment transaction fails, we will notify you promptly. It is your responsibility to provide accurate payment information and address any issues that may arise during the payment process.
- Late Payments: Late payments may result in additional fees or the cancellation of services. Please adhere to the payment deadlines specified in your booking details to avoid any inconvenience.
- Refunds and Cancellations: Refund eligibility is outlined in our Cancellation and Refund Policy. Please refer to that policy for detailed information on refund procedures, timelines, and any applicable fees.
Refunds and Cancellations
Cancellation and Refund Policy
At Imagine Congress & Travel, we understand that plans can change, and sometimes it’s necessary to cancel or modify your travel arrangements. Our cancellation and refund policy is designed to be fair and transparent to ensure a positive experience for our customers. Please read the following terms carefully:
1. Cancellation Requests:
- Cancellation requests must be submitted in writing via email to [email protected] or through our customer support system.
- The date and time of the cancellation request will be used to determine eligibility for a refund.
2. Refund Eligibility:
- Refund eligibility varies based on the type of travel package and the time of cancellation. Please refer to the specific terms below for each category:
- Airline Tickets:
- Full or partial refunds may be available based on the airline’s policies.
- Some tickets may be non-refundable, and cancellation fees may apply.
- Hotel Bookings:
- Refund eligibility depends on the hotel’s cancellation policy.
- Late cancellations or no-shows may result in a cancellation fee equivalent to one night’s stay.
- Congress Registrations:
- Refund eligibility varies based on the event organizer’s policies.
- Early cancellations may be eligible for a full or partial refund, while late cancellations may incur fees.
- Airline Tickets:
3. Processing Time:
- Refund processing times may vary based on the payment method used and the policies of our payment processing partners.
- We strive to process refunds as quickly as possible, but please allow 10 business days for the refund to be reflected in your account.
4. Modifications and Changes:
- Changes to travel arrangements may be subject to additional fees, and new prices may apply.
5. Force Majeure:
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, such as natural disasters, political unrest, or other force majeure events, refund eligibility may be subject to the policies of third-party service providers.
6. Contact Information:
- For cancellation requests and inquiries, please contact our customer support at [your customer support email or phone number].
Note: This policy is subject to change, and customers are advised to review the latest version on our website.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.